MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the most recent answers and responses provided in the survey responses include the following quotes:
- Very good.
- Highly skilled + professional.
- From the first introductions I felt I was in very capable hands. (16-43381; G. Geres, D. Hammett).
- Very professional, caring and thorough.
- Knowledgeable, caring + compassionate.
- Caring, skilled, perfect teamwork and cooperation between ASM partners R and R. Great coordination with South Windsor Police. Medic inserted IV line perfectly, painlessly, enroute, every technician step was precise and thorough balanced with being personable and alleviating excess concern. It was my first 911 ambulance ride. He was excellent! EMT provided tech support in the home and before departure, drove safely and alleviated worry during transport and at hospital arrival. Great team. (16-46033; R. Bilodeau, R. Fross).
- Reassuring! Wonderful! Kind!
- Very nice/professional.
- Wonderful service. No complaints.
- Excellent service, compassionate care.
- They were very respectful and caring – Thank you!
- Very professional.
- “GREAT”. The paramedics were very pleasant and respectful the entire time. (16-47910; G. Geres, T. Luetjen).
- Very caring.
- Ambulance crew was very professional and truly cared about how I was feeling.
- Very caring/compassionate. I am most impressed with your service. It has been exceptional.
- Professional – compassionate.
- Very professional and tried to keep me calm and comfortable while I was in their care. (16-46114; T. Wallace, L. Zalewski).