MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the most recent answers and responses provided in the survey responses include the following quotes:
- They were great. Kind, professional and caring. (16-43478; T. LaChappelle, A. Linardo).
- Very courteous.
- Very nice paramedics! They showed concern. Provided great care. (16-41861; J. Traber, T. Armas)
- I was very nervous, their kindness + comfort were so appreciated. Wonderful people – Super job done. (16-44248; R. Jones, M. Pierce).
- They showed concern, asked appropriate questions, checked on my comfort.
- Professional. M + R did an excellent job. Thank you! (16-44752; M. Tuttle, R. Fraley).
- Relaxed, calm, pleasant.
- Courteous + Efficient.
- Fantastic response.
- They were helpful, fast, caring & professional. J Thank you for all the help. (16-44293; A. Debisschop, A. Hernandez).
- Very courteous + highly efficient.
- Very professional.
- R + R were terrific. Their assessment + care were very professional. They made sure I was safe + secure right into the ER room. We were very pleased with all that R + R did. (16-45368; R. Bilodeau, R. Fross).
- Very friendly.
- They were very professional + caring individuals through my entire situation. (16-39950; E. Snoek, R. Bochman).
- Professional, compassionate & well trained. The entire crew was great. They were calm and kept me calm and comforted. (16-40155; J. Rasmussen, S. Yenco with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Wonderful – Outstanding.
- Professional, seemed very well trained.