MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the most recent answers and responses provided in the survey responses include the following quotes:
- This was my first experience in an ambulance. Two of the nicest, professional + very caring people. So happy to have professional, experienced and caring staff. (16-31308; S. Dybdahl, M. Cafazzo).
- Very professional.
- My husband had a serious problem and the paramedics were very helpful. I felt relieved.
- Courteous and well trained.
- Professional x 3.
- Service was good.
- I am very satisfied.
- Professional. Very attentive.
- Outstanding, professional, compassionate. (16-32694; R. Leslie, R. Jones).
- I was close to death and they got me to the hospital with care and kept me calm all the way. Thanks.
- Professional person attending to me while riding. Caring.
- Caring x 2.
- Very understandable.
- Caring, compassionate.
- Professional and compassionate. (16-35130; R. O’Neil, M. Kleza).
- Very caring.
- They were very nice.
- Very professional + caring.
- Comforting. I did feel safe + well taken care of. Thank you.
- T. was very comforting. Very professional crew. (16-34117; T. Oliver, M. Uddin).
- Caring and efficient.