MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the most recent answers and responses provided in the survey responses include the following quotes:
- Very professional and comforting.
- Very competent and professional.
- Everybody took great care of me and I felt safe being in extremely competent hands. Everybody reacted to my needs in a calm, expedient and professional manner. (16-19144; K. Russell, C. Masslon with Tolland Fire Department).
- Very professional.
- Happy they’re around for people in need. Thank you all.
- The ambulance crew was excellent. (16-15623; R. Fraley, J. Bak).
- Ambulance crew was very professional and knowledgeable.
- The two paramedics were so helpful. The ambulance crew was great.
- Brilliant and hard workers coupled with excellence. (16-19140; J. Traber, B. Langan).
- Patient and comforting.
- Fabulous, caring – very kind.
- Responsive, caring and professional! (16-7415; S. Whalen, R. Berwick).
- Concerned, caring.
- Professional, courteous, helpful.
- Professional, caring, good communication, put me at ease, excellent. (16-18316; K. Stewart, J. Pearson).
- They were very professional, polite, and helpful.
- Very professional, sufficient, well trained & very passionate.
- Kind + considerate.
- Very kind.
- Courteous, efficient.
- It was very good/excellent.
- Very caring and concerned. Both people who came were very nice. Also, the firemen who came were great! (16-22899; J. Rasmussen, R. Fraley with East Hartford Fire Department).