MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Competent + Caring.
- They seemed well trained.
- They were very pleasant.
- Very nice + caring.
- I have never experienced anything that painful. The EMT/Paramedics not only relieved my pain, they made sure I was responding to the medication appropriately, checked my heart rate, etc. I felt the outstanding work they did was worth my response to you, even at this late date. (15-63667; M. Campbell, E. Grey).
- Did their job perfectly. Couldn’t ask for a better crew! Crew was very kind + compassionate. (16-1000; C. Everest, R. Grzywinski with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Caring & understanding of the medical situation.
- I’m glad I made the call for your help. I’ve called you people three times in the past and I couldn’t feel more secure each time. Thank you. (16-8061; S. Dybdahl, J. Basora).
- They were excellent. They also made sure my son was comfortable and talked to him the whole way to the hospital. (16-7175; M. Glazier, R. MacDonald).
- I was having a heart attack and the crew did a great job. I am alive because of their skill. Thank you so much! (16-4211; R. Balkun, M. Kleza).
- Excellent, personal care and concern. EMTs were calm, capable + very professional.
- Professional. I had a trainee and never knew it until talking with him in the ED. He was ready to be on his own.
- Considerate + professional.
- Caring and very professional.
- Excellent and caring + friendly.
- Considering the circumstances the EMTs were friendly and thoughtful of my needs.
- T. was professional, skilled, caring and attentive. I had confidence in him immediately. (16-10041; T. Wain, P. Piotrowski).
- The paramedic was excellent! He was kind + did everything to make sure I was safe + comfortable. (16-10524; M. Traber, C. Haag).
- Everyone was awesome. Made me and my wife feel comfortable + safe. (16-8665; R. Jones, W. Valencia with East Hartford Fire Department).