MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Life savers and very professional.
- They were extremely professional, competent + compassionate. I could not say enough about the care I received. They were excellent! Note – H. Roy has been wonderful to work with in regards to insurance and bill. (15-93938; S. Dybdahl, B. St. John).
- Excellent crew and excellent service.
- Thank you for your help and assistance in my moment of need. I am very appreciative of your services.
- Caring professionals.
- Life savers.
- Thorough, courteous.
- They were very patient and caring to my son who was scared. They kept him calm and were very friendly. (16-6054; J. Platero, B. Gregorieff).
- Ambulance crew was extremely polite + helpful. Your men did a great job. (16-1455; R. Bilodeau, R. Anderson).
- Professional – efficient – caring.
- Very fine care, professional, courteous. Made sure my wife followed the ambulance and helped her with parking. Top notch! (15-90678; A. Fine, T. Luetjen)
- I understand that the woman with me in the ambulance was from your Manchester team. She was very caring and did an excellent job in caring for me and I am truly thankful. Please forward my thoughts to her. (16-235; M. Osborne).
- Professional and caring.
- Very professional.
- They were outstanding and compassionate! Quick to arrive.
- Prompt, professional and personable.
- Every one of them were great + very kind to me.
- Very kind, professional and empathetic.