MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Today I had a very positive and professional experience while escorting my grandfather in an ambulance to his doctor’s appointments. We were on ambulance to 211 with M and A. They provided a safe, friendly and appropriate way for my grandfather to go from his rehab center to his appointments. Thank you. (M. Flynn and A. Dias)
- Professional with a great sense of humor. (15-87242; J. Bak, R. Fross).
- Professional + very helpful.
- Professional + caring.
- Great professionalism + personalities (bedside manner). (15-95046; R. McConville, T. Luetjen).
- Professional and caring.
- From Step-1 to end everything excellent! (15-94284; A. Fine, B. Langan with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Todd was a very compassionate and caring paramedic. (15-94627; C. Heitman, P. Yakushchenko with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Very good job.
- The two gentlemen who provided the care, support and transportation to the hospital were professional and competent. I felt I was in good hands at all times. Excellent. (15-94980; M. Tuttle, J. Bak).
- Very professional.
- Professional and competent.
- We are always grateful for the care & professionalism the crew shows. (15-95518; G. Derosier, A. Cichy).
- Thank you for excellent care!
- Calming. Excellent service start to finish! (15-77607; C. Willey, J. Pearson).
- Very kind.
- Excellent – Professional.
- Professional x 3.
- The team who care for me was reassuring and professional. (15-93456; M. Sparks, A. Debisschop with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Very well organized.