MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Ambulance crew arrived in a timely manner & were very professional.
- Outstanding EMTs/Paramedics. (R and T). R should be a doctor. I received excellent care, better than at that of the hospital staff. My problem was just about resolved before we arrived at the hospital. (15-54573; R. Gonska, T. Halligan).
- The two gentlemen were very kind and courteous.
- The people that came to take care of my husband were fabulous. They took care of him right away and knew what was wrong and kept me informed of his condition. All the way to the hospital and even before they left the hospital they still came and told me what to expect at the hospital. I had to send them off with lots of hugs and many thank you’s. They saved my husband’s life. They are angels sent from God. (15-87782; T. Wain, J. Barletta).
- Great service – No complaints.
- A safe and reassuring trip – thank you!
- Good service!
- I was very satisfied with the service I received. The paramedics were very caring and put me at ease. Their assistance was very much appreciated. They are excellent at what they do. (15-85909; M. Traber, K. King).
- Professional + kind.
- Thank you.
- Very kind, helpful and very concerned + professional. Nice people.
- Caring professionals.
- Excellent crew.
- They were wonderful. Ambulance was here so fast. Very professional. (15-83949; S. Lowe with Rocky Hill Volunteer Ambulance).
- M and T were wonderful. They were kind and so professional handling my 79 year old mother. (15-87245; M. Tuttle, T. George).
- EMT-P was great ! (15-90872; W. Schnepp).
- Excellent. Would strongly recommend ambulance service to anyone and everyone. (15-91733; R. O’Neil, J. Bush).