MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- E. Thepsiri and J. Basora were 2 outstanding EMS providers. My two “Top Guns”. (15-78017).
- Fantastic and thank you.
- Your ambulance + crew took good care of me.
- Very efficient and caring. Appreciated the teamwork. Very fortunate to have this excellent service. The response was appreciated.
- Caring + professional.
- Very thankful and grateful for your service! Hoping we won’t need you again. As a former EMT – al crewmembers worked as a team. I felt the EMS person from EH was very professional and took charge. (15-71526; T. Armas, C. Heitman with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Very caring and helpful.
- Compassion! I was terrified not being able to breat and they immediately took over and made me feel a bit more at ease. Very professional but comforting!! Thank you all!! (15-72772; M. Tuttle, J. Startup with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very professional, knowledgeable + caring.
- Very professional and caring.
- The crew was very professional. Couldn’t ask for better. (15-78310; G. Kendall, R. McDonald).
- Very professional.
- They were very helpful! Thank you for being there!
- Professional x 4.
- Awesome crew!
- Very attentive.
- Crew was very pleasant, knowledgable. I was very impressed with their service. (15-79633; W. Schnepp, M. Kleza).
- They performed in a very professional way.
- Friendly – eased my fears.
- Comfortable to be taken care of by.