MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Very professional and knowledgeable.
- Kind and efficient.
- The crew was good.
- Professional, caring, personable.
- They were great.
- Frank was awesome. Never being involved in such a bad accident, he was by far the nicest man, EMT, ever. I greatly appreciate everything he did for me. Professional, caring, funny, relaxing, truly professional. Both were excellent and caring. (15-72527; Frank T., J. Monahan).
- They were very caring and helpful, explained everything they were doing or about to do and talked to me to redirect my attention from pain + injury. Very caring and considerate young men. Your company should be proud of their example of how a medic or other ambulance assistance should behave. Definitely empathetic and caring of my needs + concerns. Thank you!! (15-72363; T. Carey, A. Wysocki with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very professional, courteous and compassionate.
- Professional, caring.
- Professional service by two very skilled, concerned, young people. (15-72138; T. Webster, M. Carter).
- Caring + very professional.
- Comforting – Professional (nice guys).
- Very professional.
- Professional yet personable.
- Angels of Mercy. Early morning, seizure alone and scare, but they arrived through that door professionally, competent, showing immediate care and concern. I felt that the EMTs were highly skilled with excellent training…they exhibited kindness, care, hope, faith and a genuine message that we are here to help. (15-71254; T. Houle, T. George with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Compassionate, attentive, kind hearted. (15-62554; M. Hoyt, N. Raiola with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very professional.