MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- They all worked as a team, hyper-aware of the pain I was in…I felt that the focus was on me clearly. There was much confusion at the ER as to where to put me but they stayed with me until officially handing me over. Thanks to all! (15-62848; C. Masslon, L. Mazzoni with East Hartford Fire Department).
- The paramedic who rode in the back demonstrated care, compassion and knowledge. We were very lucky to have him there for us! (15-62960; H. Mendes).
- Very professional.
- Thank them for me – they were Great! (15-61009; S. Piscopiello, J. Rodriguez).
- Well trained.
- Prompttiness/caring. (exactly how it was written)
- They were very kind, and we were grateful for their help. (15-57635; R. O’Neil, S. Boutot).
- I was in extreme internal pain, EMT staff addressed my urgency to get to the hospital. Clots were removed and fluid extracted. Very satisfied with service. (15-62222; S. Dybdahl, M. Caffazzo).
- Caring and skilled.
- Right on!
- Highly professional.
- Professional + caring.
- Great! The crew was great. It is so good to know there are still a few people out there that still care about the well-being of others. Great job. Thank you. God bless those young people. Thank you!
- The crew was very professional + pleasant.
- Knowledgeable, polite.
- Very professional
- Friendly & professional.