MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Awesome! This is the 2nd time I’ve had to use ASM. In both times, due to my 911 call, your response, your whole team, their concerns and compassion for me is on a scale of 1-10 a “10”. Thank you for being there. (15-54890; M. Osborne, B. Langan with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Highly professional and surprisingly empathetic. (15-50046; R. O’Neil, K. King).
- Very nice, compassionate, well trained.
- Prompt and efficient.
- Kind + professional.
- Very professional and caring.
- Absolutely wonderful!
- Were caring – patient – comfortable.
- Attendant + concerned.
- They were very professional.
- They were concerned about me, which I appreciated. (15-59529; M. Levasseur, J. Startup).
- Skilled, professional and caring.
- Top notch services across the board.
- Professional & caring.
- Excellent, prompt + professional.
- Very good.
- Caring + professional.
- The two fellows that came were absolutely wonderful. Thank you for your service. (15-61011; M. Tuttle, S. Yenco).
- A & J were professional & courteous at a very stressful time. I was injured just before my son’s wedding & they were great. (15-60976; A. Fine, J. Duval).
- I felt very comfortable with those people.
- Very professional.
- The Best.
- Very good!
- Professional, compassionate, competent.
- Helpful. Accommodating.