MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Professional x 4.
- The ambulance crew were kind and considerate. [They] were gentlemen. (15-49319; M. Karr, J. Brungard).
- Professional, caring.
- Compassionate, caring, skilled. (15-44193; M. Khan, K. Russell).
- Exceptional service & care!
- The best ever, awesome people.
- Very respectful and good at their jobs. (15-54240; J. Bush, K. King with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Extremely efficient, comforting, skilled, knowledgeable individuals who seemed to genuinely care about the patient + enjoy their work. S. was excellent and had a great bedside manner that truly decreased my pain + anxiety. (15-54546; D. Kemp, S. Jachym).
- Very helpful, made me feel at ease. I felt I was finally being helped. (15-55056; R. Bilodeau, R. Anderson).
- All personnel were very compassionate, caring, & attentive, interaction with family members was outstanding. (15-55405; S. Gregg, M. Hoyt).
- Professional, caring, concerned.
- Thank you for caring for me when I was injured!!
- Right on top of things.
- Very professional.
- Professional, highly skilled + attentive. (15-54417; S. Crittenden, S. Boutot with East Hartford Fire Department).
- The medic that responded & provided care was WONDERFUL. She had a competent, efficient, & compassionate bedside manner. She was very clear & effective in communicating with us. Made our transition into the ER a very smooth one. Thank you!! (15-27109; G. Geres, H. Marshall).
- They were very professional.
- They were patient and understanding.