MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- The crew was amazing – especially the medic who was calm, patient, supportive and eased all stress as we transported my newborn – a huge thank you to him! (15-41868; V. Maston, M. Khan).
- Very kind and caring.
- Very calming + caring.
- Well done.
- Very professional service, medic in the back with was very nice. I worked in the 80’s with [Volunteer Ambulance].
- Very helpful!
- Professional, clean cut.
- Very professional. Many thanks.
- The EMT/Paramedic was extremely kind & caring and at first I was not going to go in the ambulance but after talking to me I agreed I should be checked out. (15-3903; S. Parent, M. Khan).
- Sharp, courteous, professional. (15-44267; T. Lachappelle, R. Fross).
- I felt at ease during my heart attack and felt I was getting the best possible care. (15-38292; C. Willey, M. Campbell).
- Caring, efficient + responded quickly.
- T. and his partner were excellent caretakers during our most trying moments. We were very grateful to have them. (15-16368; T. LaChappelle, J. Startup).
- Thank you!
- Arrived promptly. Quickly assessed I was not having a stroke.
- Crew was timely, caring and professional.
- The crew was phenomenal. Very compassionate and reassuring. (15-37889; T. Oliver, B. Langan).
- Professional and friendly. Thank you!