The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- [Aetna’s] Ryan (835) and Mike (942) were excellent EMTs (13-18633)
- Professional and highly competent. The medics were wonderful handling a 911 situation. They knew exactly what to do, were calm and very good at relaxing the patient in a stressful and frightening situation. It was helpful having them give the information to the hospital upon arrival and to assist in getting a bed in the ER. (Per the writer’s mother, the patient)
- Always pleased with service!!!! (SNF)
- Glad we called Aetna.
- The best.
- Very caring for the person in need of care.
- Caring professionals.
- Very professional and caring.
- I want to thank them for the great care I received!
- Very good.
- Prompt, efficient.
- Did best to put me at ease.
- Helpful and cared.
- The entire crew was very pleasant and informative of whatever questions I had asked.