MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Very confident of being cared for. I am very grateful for the care given me. I was in extreme pain and nervous and they did everything to make me comfortable and well cared for. (15-35230; B. Langan, B. McDonald with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- They both did their job well and professionally. I have nothing but good to say about their treatment. Thanks very much! (15-37089; K. Stock, J. Shapiro).
- They acted very professional.
- They were very nice, informed me of what they were doing and what might have been going on with me. I appreciate them. (15-14308; B. McDonald, S. Gregg with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Everyone was excellent – (Thank you so much).
- Professional, caring, kind.
- Professional and attentive.
- Effective and efficient.
- Treat you like family.
- They were very professional.
- EMT in back of ambulance was very calming and informational. Made ride more relaxing. (15-37376; A. Harkins, B. Chase).
- Thanks for everything!
- Very, very impressed with the entire episode. Thank you so much for helping me! (15-35797; J. Bak, M. Makulis with East Hartford Fire Department).
- D + S were wonderful – Very professional but very kind, caring and reassuring. D + S were excellent! A tremendous asset to your team. (15-39491; D. Achilli, S. Testa).
- I was pleased with all of them, thank you.
- Very good.
- Confident. There were 2 calls in the same day – ALL care both times were A++ (15-42274; A. Fine, M. Kleza).
- Very nice + considerate.
- Very knowledgeable, respectful.
- Very comforting and caring! (15-42306; J. Traber, D. Rice).
- I wish I could personally thank the EMT who saved my life. He successfully stopped my heart with medication and thankful to him and Jesus Christ that my heart restarted. (15-39149; R. Gonska, J. Basora).