MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Competent, friendly + concerned, professional. Thank you so much!
- Very good.
- Thank you – my husband doesn’t remember the ambulance – but it seemed you did a good job.
- Wonderful!! Thanks guys!!
- Professional, concerned.
- I was in great pain and happy to see you arrive. I felt secure in your hands. Thanks!
- Very professional.
- Calm Confident Personable Friendly
- Excellent x 2.
- They made me feel safe.
- Very caring with a lot of respect. (15-26933; M. Tuttle, S. Yenco).
- All was good. I will use you again and would tell everyone I know to use you. The Paramedics were a comfort. They made me feel so good. (15-28199; J. Rassmussen, T. Luetjen).
- We appreciate all of your help with everyone on the crew. (15-28920; S. DeBarge, L. McHugh with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Fabulous! Everyone was kind and assuring, making me feel safe. Was much appreciated at the time. (15-26927; S. Norton, J. Startup with East Hartford Fire Department).
- The crew was great. Professional, friendly.
- Very personable + “upbeat” personalities, making a scary situation easier, while making me feel secure. (15-27322; K. Russell, S. Boutot with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Comforting. Capable. We were in good hands. We felt cared for. (15-29282; R. Houser, J. Martinez).
- Concern + passion about the person.
- They were great.
- The vehicle + personnel were most professional.
- Very good.