MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Could not have been smoother. Thank you. Fast + competent service. (15-7495; S. Crittenden, N. Raiola).
- Professional, courteous, made me feel safe and well care for. (15-12482; T. Salva, J. Basora)
- Better than superb. I feel that your ambulance crew saved my life. I don’t have the words to thank you enough. Also, your dispatcher was extremely nice when my son called to get details. (15-19637; R. Bilodeau, J. Startup).
- Professional and friendly.
- Compassionate ambulance crew.
- Great crew.
- Professional, competent.
- D + M were fabulous. M was the first [EMS Provider] that gave me a comfortable ride. I’ve had too many ambulance rides. (15-5103; D. Slomcinsky, M. Makulis).
- Gave me and my husband peace of mind. Thank –u. God bless all of you. (15-12061; M. Hoyt, K. Baker, B. Krzynowek).
- They kept me calm and at ease. [K. Russell] was very comforting. (15-8437; K. Russell, J. Bush).
- Kind + caring + professional.
- I didn’t ride with him but I know they were excellent here at our home and at the hospital. (15-13110; T. Oliver, S. Boutot).
- EMT staff was great. Many thanks for their help. Please keep up the great work. (15-2044; J. Traber, C. Masslon).
- Kind and very professional.
- Very responsive to all questions ask[ed] by myself and they made me feel comfortable & safe. (15-15102; R. Balkun, A. Fine).
- The crew was fantastic. Used a little humor when needed. Both EMTs were skilled and listened to my fears. I was so nauseated – the Paramedic took the time to start an IV + give me medicine prior to the ride to the hospital – so appreciated! Please let the Paramedics know how much I appreciated their care! (15-14073; R. Gonska, K. Mathiau).
- Professional yet caring.
- Very professional and caring.
- “Doc” and partner were both professional and caring. They took my accident seriously and showed concern for me, which put me at ease. Thanks to both men!! (15-14439; M. Levasseur, J. Lentini).
- Considerate and comforting.