MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Fabulous. The service has always been great since my husband was alive with Alzheimer’s, He had many trips but always great care. I had great care when I needed it. (15-5753; G. Geres, M. Sparks).
- Professional + caring.
- Caring Medical professionals.
- Very friendly. Professional.
- Excellent, timely, professional, caring service!! The paramedic was experienced, reassuring and very professional. (15-8589; M. Levasseur).
- Caring x 2.
- The crew was very professional and sincere.
- Professional said 7 times.
- Made me feel comfortable in a stressful situation.
- Professional yet personable.
- Friendly + understanding.
- I was very pleased with the service and thank everyone involved.
- Efficient – Well Trained – Knowledgeable – Considerate. (15-9703; S. Norton, J. Hornish).
- Patient, caring, careful, good listeners staff. (15-8729; S. Whalen, N. Foran).
- Caring and professional.
- As a director of health (retired) in a private school, I have used ambulance services for students, I can say with experience that the team who responded to me could not have been better. (15-10505; M. Osborne, N. Raiola with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Everyone was polite and friendly.
- Both were very wonderful to me. N. Raiola called my appt for me so I can cancel. I was very grateful for that also. Thanks so much. (15-11201; N. Raiola, G. Derosier).
- Very nice.
- Caring enough.
- Thank you so much for your service!!!
- The ambulance crew was very professional and showed concern for my mother’s privacy. (15-9096; K. Stock, T. Halligan).
- Caring x 2.