MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Professional, knowledgeable, timely, respectful. We were very impressed with the care our son received from your staff members. He is 2 years old and the way he was care for was amazing!! Thank you ALL for such great CARE!!! (14-106100; J. Roy, K. Baker with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Professional, respectful.
- KIND and CARING in a scary situation. (14-110624; G. Geres, B. Langan).
- Is knowledgeable, professional, attentive, compassionate. (15-519; V. Maston, G. Geres).
- Professional, personal & caring.
- The crew[members] were both professional and kind. Thank you both! (15-1109; R. O’Neil, B. Langan).
- Professional x 3.
- Excellent + care in their job
- A special thanks to John (presumably from MFRE) who recognized [patient] and made him feel comfortable. (15-1767; K. King, S. Boutot with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Knowledgeable, caring – top notch!
- (Answered Strongly Agree to all questions) I did not check off the survey without thinking about the questions. Your driver and paramedic were that good!! Thank you!! (15-2474; D. White, A. Pardi with Somers Fire Department).
- Awesome! (Rebekka and Jason?)
- The [Paramedic] was very professional + kind. Both fellows were great. (15-3092; T. Oliver, C. Haag).
- Professional, kind.
- Happy to have you around.
- Caring, thorough, and followed protocols.
- Professional and skilled.
- The staff was amazing. The medics were so thoughtful, attentive and informative. (15-2853; J. Bak, N. Raiola).
- Very nice medics. I am very happy that I had your medics. [H. Jolly] made me feel very comfortable. (15-3724; H. Jolly, J. Martinez).