MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Very professional.
- Polite and professional.
- Professional x 1.
- Excellent x 2.
- Calming for everyone (14-108107; S. Crittenden, R Fraley).
- I had confidence that my mom was going to be transported to Manchester Memorial Hospital in a competent and professional manner.
- Knowledgeable, efficient, professional + caring. (14-102310; G. Geres, C. LaChance).
- The ambulance crew was very professional. Great job! Thanks.
- Professional + kind.
- Thorough, professional + prompt.
- Professional and private. I have worked with this crew before. They were professional and understanding. (14-84727; J. Bak, S. Yenco with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Excellent, professional, caring.
- I found [Patient Name] unresponsive (dead) on couch. EMT/Fire Dept arrived quickly – zapped him a few times + brought him back to life. He traveled in ambulance w/ medics so I can’t (nor he) comment on the ride! Thank you! (14-101802; M. Guertin, K. Twohig with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Your medics were “wonderful”!! (14-105703; M. Karr, S. Jachym).
- Above + beyond care – Anticipating my needs + safety! (14-105880; M. Tuttle, R. Fross).
- Friendly + helpful.
- 1st class
- Very professional and courteous!
- Very good with caring for my kids’ anxiety w/ the situation. (14-108718; E. Dombroskas, P. Piotrowski).
- Professional x 7.
- Difficult job well handled.
- Excellent. Great Job.