MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- My son (13 years old) shared that the crew made him feel comfortable, even making him laugh. (14-87784; K. Baker, K. Beaulieu).
- Very friendly & comforting.
- Wonderful. They cared. I felt safe.
- Professional + compassionate.
- Friendly & professional.
- Professional and considerate.
- Skilled and professional.
- Impressed and so appreciative of the service! The paramedic was highly professional and informative. I’ve already spoken positively of my experience to others! (14-91352; M. Buerk, L. McHugh with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very cared for. Professionally cared for. Hope to call this company again if needed. (14-91552; M. Traber, R. Buechele).
- Friendly and caring. (Know what they were doing!!) (14-91173; S. Lowe with Rocky Hill Volunteer Ambulance).
- Professional, expertise + very calming effect once in their care. Your Aetna folks are the BEST! (14-90924; J. D’Albero, B. Chase).
- Good service.
- Professional x 6.
- Very very good to me.
- Quiet, calm and in control. (14-90156; S. Parent, T. LaChappelle).
- Excellent. Great job.
- Quick and efficient. We were treated well.
- The EMT/Paramedic were a great team, extremely professional and helpful. The EMT was so nice he actually went back into the office to retrieve my belongings. I am so grateful for the great service and care they provided. Thank you so much. I can’t thank you enough. (14-91630; S. Allen, K. King).