MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- First time in ambulance…very good.
- Very capable.
- Caring and professional.
- Excellent. I felt very reassured.
- Highly professional and caring. (14-78770; S. Whalen, N. Foran).
- Very skilled and holistic approach. Great people you sent. (14-77937; M. Karr, A. Kramer).
- Knowledgeable, calming.
- Very good!
- Professional and patient. Thank you! (14-78993; D. Slomcinsky, M. Kleza).
- Very compassionate.
- Very professional
- Sensitive, caring and kind. (14-80025; G. Geres, C. LaChance).
- Excellent care.
- They were all very nice and helpful. (14-80745; R. O’Neil, J. Rassmussen).
- Very responsible and informative. Also assisted my husband who is legally blind so he could come along in the ambulance and help with information. (14-75510; J. Duval, S. Gregg).
- Very caring.
- Outstanding + very professional! (14-74387; K. Baker, A. Cichy with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Skilled, professional, friendly, considerate, reassuring. (14-81291; K. Stock, T. Halligan).
- Very happy they were here.
- Wonderful and very caring.
- Quick and efficient.