MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- My thanks to the crew!
- Very professional.
- Great experience. Guys were amazing!
- The crew was friendly and caring. I was really flustered by the car accident and couldn’t even tell if I was hurt. The crew took the needed precautions and had me comfortable and laughing on the way to MMH. (14-76252; E. Vaughn, D. Hammett with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Excellent x 7.
- Very professional, knowledgeable, caring.
- Crew was very nice and comforting.
- EMTs were very professional.
- Very professional. I cannot thank you team enough for the excellent care that they provided. (14-79209; S. Thompson, J. Bissell with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Very caring + attentive to the fact that I was in extreme pain.
- Having been hit head-on by another vehicle, the ambulance crew were so kind + reassuring, stating that I could never be replaced whereas a car could be + I certainly agreed. Thank you for your good care. (14-78261; M. Pacheco, A. Selko).
- Professional, well-mannered, courteous. (14-79192; K. Russell, B. Langan).
- Timely, skilled and compassionate. (14-77929; S. Howard, T. Dombroskas).
- Excellent paramedic. (14-78869; T. LaChappelle).
- The crew was very patient.
- Well trained.
- Very knowledgeable and courteous. Your people are very professional. (14-80073; T. Dombroskas, S. Howard).