MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Extremely caring – Persistent in showing Pt the seriousness of problem. EXCELLENT TEAM!!! VERY professional. (14-48664; R. O’Neil, B. Mathiau).
- Extremely empathetic! Thank you so much! The two responders stayed with me at Hartford Hospital until hospital staff took over. I really appreciate their attentiveness. (14-70886; M. Levasseur, R. Anderson).
- Professional, kind and caring!
- Professional, caring.
- Friendly and professional.
- The EMT staff was professional and caring. (14-73254; M. Carter, R. Mara).
- Highly capable. (14-72855; M. Karr, S. Jachym).
- Professional + caring + prompt.
- Kept me at ease.
- Professional + caring.
- Very nice.
- Beautiful + nice.
- Caring + professional “lifesavers” (14-72992; V. Maston, N. Raiola).
- Excellent service.
- The crew was very professional. Great service. Great job guys, thank you. (14-74790; D. White, S. Norton with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Professional x 6.
- Very good care.
- The paramedic went the extra mile for me…thank him for me please! (14-76531; R. Bilodeau, J. Hornish).
- The paramedic was great and caring! The paramedic listened to me about what was going on with my baby. She didn’t just look at what my daughter was doing or just what her vitals were showing…she actually cared and made me feel at ease…about what was happening to my baby. (14-74530; S. Allen, D. Tedeschi).
- Professional while being personable to relieve & calm nerves. (14-74091; S. Thompson, R. Fross).