MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Caring, Professional, Skilled. (14-54303; G. Desrosier, D. Rice).
- Very courteous – helped me to relax. This was the best service I have ever received. (14-68682; R. O’Neil, J. Rasmussen, S. Yenco).
- Very kind to my son. Thank you!
- Professional, caring.
- “In good hands”
- Excellent service.
- Prompt and very professional. (14-69860; R. Buechele, M. Makulis).
- Very reassuring in a stressful situation. (14-70101; J. Traber, C. Haag).
- Excellent crew.
- Just a great job all around. Thank you so much for your prompt and courteous care. (14-57535; R. Bilodeau, C. Masslon with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and capable. (14-71133; S. Allen, S. Yenco).
- Professional & Caring!!! Thank you so much! Both [EMS Providers] eased my fears and concerns during a very stressful and unnerving time! (14-72211; H. Mendes, R. Houser).
- Professional x 2.
- Very caring and professional people.
- Very caring and comforting.
- Very professional and caring. Great job! (14-71603; S. Thompson, J. Hornish).
- Attentive to my needs. Both individuals with me in the ambulance helped me to relax and control the pain on the way to the hospital. (14-72077; R. Buechele, J. Lentini).
- Awesome. Very professional at a very stressful time. Answered all my questions and made a smooth entry into the hospital. Wonderful group of people. (14-70347; M. Osborne, S. Parent).
- [K. Russell] provided outstanding professional service.