MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Professional, courteous, considerate, caring and human! (14-44049; S. Crittenden, M. Khan).
- Professional & very pleasant.
- Caring x 2.
- Very caring. All 4 of the responders were calm, kind and so helpful. My son was in great hands as the patient as were my daughter and I also.
- The crew was professional and very calming. (14-47322; M. Buerk, J. Krajewski responding with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very professional x 2.
- Compassionate and efficient. Well trained. (14-47200; E. Sheils, D. Pozniak).
- Highly professional – They saved my life. Thank you! (14-48389; M. Osborne, M. Sparks).
- Prompt, professional, courteous (14-63998; M. Osborne, S. Parent).
- The ambulance staff were very helpful and kind. Thank you! (14-47902; G. Desrosier, M. Sparks).
- EMT very professional.
- Caring, professional.
- Excellent, knowledgeable, professional (14-65434; R. Bilodeau, R. Fross).
- I was very impressed with the whole crew! I had fallen and couldn’t have got up by myself (14-65831; T. Oliver, T. Luetjen).
- As good as it gets. (14-66424; R. O’Neil, J. Rasmussen, H. Carl).
- Professional and pleasant. (14-65995; A. Ordway).
- Amazing. We always use and trust ASM. Very compassionate. (14-65191; D. Slomcinsky, B. Langan).
- Very professional and caring! (14-57104; T. Marshall and B. Langan with Coventry Volunteer Fire Association).
- The services were excellent and professional. (14-66112; D. Noyes, T. Whalen).
- Very caring and professional. (14-66749; M. Pacheco, J. McKenna).