MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Excellent response and care.
- Excellent care giving service!
- Doing a good job.
- God bless the [EMS Providers] that picked her up. She’s recovering at [Skilled nursing facility]. Thank you all and regards. (14-34124; D. White, R. Fross).
- Everyone was very concerned and caring of our needs. Thank you.
- Friendly and knowledgeable.
- Very good.
- The skill and care of the paramedics was exceptional (14-40407; A. Fine, J. Truebig).
- Good service.
- Excellent x 2.
- Fantastic, Professional, Caring and Experienced. Thank you so much. (14-40987: T. Oliver, D. Tedeschi).
- Outstanding service.
- Comfortable – Most conscientious crew. All went well, arrived promptly and taken good care of at Hartford Hospital. (14-42583: R. McConville, H. DiGirolamo).
- Highly professional service by caring personnel. (14-42703: D. Slomcinsky, R. Fraley).
- A job well done. I thought my glasses were broken on the floor. Someone must have picked them up, fixed them and cleaned them. To whoever did this, thank you. (14-39836: S. Allen, M. Tuttle).
- Very kind. Made my 4 year old son feel at east and comfortable. (14-41319; J. Bak, R. Fross).
- Very professional.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 they get a 10. (14-43155; R. Leslie, J. Rasmussen responding with Somers Fire Department ambulance.