MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- A blessing to all of us. Thanks for helping me get better. (14-49735; T. Houle, A. Pardi responding with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Professional, courteous and very caring (14-47975; S. Finnigan, C. Quezada).
- Professionals – Thank you.
- Very well handled.
- They were very caring and professional. (14-49646; C. Lemire, K. Baker responding with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- I couldn’t ask for more. (14-51283; S. Thompson, J. Truebig).
- Professional and caring.
- Well mannered and professional. (14-51715; R. Leslie, C. LaChance).
- Professional, courteous.
- G. Geres took great care of my son and put him at ease! Thank you! (14-42088; G. Geres, R. Bilodeau).
- Very professional.
- Very good at what they do.
- Very friendly.
- Life saving.
- Capable, Considerate and Professional (14-52610; R. O’Neil, N. Raiola).