MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Service was excellent!
- Professional and compassionate.
- Great service!
- Very good x 2.
- Professional and caring x 2.
- Helpful and professional.
- Excellent. Very, very good.
- Skilled. Attendants very courteous and professional! (14-31622; D. Noyes, T. Whalen).
- Very good.
- Very personable and made me feel at ease. I wish I knew their names, but they provided excellent service. They made me feel very comfortable. They are great employees. (14-32476; K. Caldwell, M. Hoyt).
- I felt they were very concerned with my well-being.
- Caring and professional x 2.
- Very professional x 2.
- Very caring – Very professional.
- Exceptional professionals.
- The Best.
- Professional – Efficient
- Good medical care.
- Good service.
- Very caring and informative.
- Professional, skilled, prompt, knowledgeable.
- Life saving.