MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Good x 4.
- Professional and prompt.
- Sympathetic and professional.
- Good team!
- Very good x 2.
- Caring and considerate.
- Excellent service. The ambulance arrived shortly after being called and I felt relief right away. The attendants were very professional and informed me about all the procedures. I felt very secure in their hands. Thank you very much. (14-4436; T. Allbee, J. Lentini).
- Polite, helpful, competent, friendly. (14-3308; E. Sheils, M. Khan).
- Professional. Thank you. I really needed your services.
- Excellent service.
- Very professional.
- Beyond my expectations!! Excellent.
- Great x 2.
- Great care.
- Caring professionals.
- A1, efficient.
- Great job
- Very professional and kind.
- Very professional and caring.
- Helpful, knowledgeable.
- Professional x 8.
- Great that you’re around.
- Very capable and concerned. Very soothing and kept me calm (14-6515; M. Carter, T. Webster).
- Professional, kind, caring, non-judgmental (13-105889; R. Davenport, M. Guertin).