MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Highly professional x 2.
- Good job done. Thanks for helping me.
- There are no words for TLC to this extent from this group except HOORAY! (13-113431; S. Allen, R. Fraley).
- Caring and professional.
- Very impressed. Not only were they all helpful with my husband, they helped ease my anxiety and nerves. Thank you all very much and God bless. (14-1025; T. Oliver, T. Luetjen).
- Caring and efficient.
- Great! Unfortunately I have forgotten their names but the paramedics were fantastic! (14-594; R. Buechele, J. Traber).
- They were wonderful.
- Kind and professional. Very important in my distress for friendly service. They comforted me the best possible. Helped ease my stress level with the pain I was in. They got me to Hartford ER and Hartford saved my life. Good job. I am forever grateful. (14-273; J. Platero, M. Carter).
- Caring and excellent. My wife and I have used your services several times and have never had a complaint. You all do an excellent job and you care. (14-103; A. Hedberg, C. Rockoff).
- Professional and caring.
- Professional, kind, reassuring. (13-104909; T. Lachappelle, R. Fross).