MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Professional. The arriving EMTs were compassionate, concerned, efficient, personable and very professional (13-104014; A. Harkins, M. Carter).
- I was unconscious but according to my daughter they provided excellent service.
- Recently I was taken to the hospital by Aetna Ambulance. The two attendants Jeff D’Albero and Nicole Schiefferstein were excellent in their rolls as paramedic and EMT respectfully. Both were respectful and courteous and very concerned about my health. You should be proud of the fine work these two individuals do for Aetna Ambulance.
- Professional. If I remember correctly, [the crew] was comforting and would ride with them again on any emergency I had. (13-92339; D. Noyes, K. Shapiro).
- Good, professional services.
- Perfectly timed execution for me, in that condition.
- No problems.
- Excellent service.
- Professional x 5.
- Timely and kind
- Very helpful and caring.
- Thank you!!
- Right on.
- Skilled, professional, comforting.
- Excellent/Very possibly saved my life. Thanks. (13-112982; R. O’Neil, M. Sparks).