MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Caring and effective. The EMT who rode with me was very personable and helped put me at ease. Be sure to thank him! Also, thanks to [all] for a safe trip! (13-107201; R. Leslie, T. Luetjen).
- Very professional – Caring – Great service. My first time using this service and in a lot of pain but everyone did their best to help me get the care I needed. (13-108253; A. Fine, J. Rasmussen).
- Professional and reliable. It is comforting to know that this service is available. The staff we have met have been outstanding professionals. (13-108366; T. Marshall, C. Edwards).
- Very compassionate and professional.
- Very professional x 2.
- Professional and courteous.
- Prompt, helpful.
- Timely and caring.
- Great when the need arises!
- Excellent patient care.
- EMT people were fantastic! Everyone was nice, personable and professional. Thank you! (13-100824; M. Buerk, K. Caldwell).
- On time.
- Professional x 5.
- Excellent! Thanks very much.
- Great x 2.
- Excellent. During this terrible time of stress it is so good to be treated so well and efficiently (13-105361; H. Mendes).
- Great job! Very caring and concerned.
- Excellent x 2.