MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Great job.
- Kind and caring.
- The ambulance came on time, the staff were loving and caring people. (13-97557; G. Geres, R. Fross).
- Professional and skilled.
- Very good.
- Excellent service. This was my first time using the Ambulance Service and I must admit this was a time in my life that made me very nervous and the technicians made me feel very comfortable. I give the technician an A plus for their service. (13-87462; V. Maston, N. Raiola).
- The medics were very helpful and kind.
- Great! The student was good too.
- Caring, professional.
- Very compassionate.
- Greatly appreciated.
- Very impressed. Made me feel at east and kept my mind off the pain. (13-95988; S. Crittenden, B. Langan).
- Many helpful skilled staff people.