MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- They were very helpful.
- Professional + caring.
- The best! Professional and caring and worked extremely well as a team. Thank you for all you do! (13-97292; S. Crittenden and B. Langan).
- The EMTs probably unknowingly saved my life. I called 911 and I didn’t know who would come. They were very professional and caring and made sure my apartment was secure. (13-97706; T. Oliver, M. Sparks).
- Excellent service.
- Professional and caring.
- Very kind and comforting. Felt very safe and knew I would be taken care of. (13-97497; S. Allen, D. Rice).
- Caring and professional.
- Professional, caring.
- Professionally concerned.
- The best.
- Very professional.
- Very good.
- Outstanding service!
- Fast and great. The East Hartford Paramedics and the 2 ambulance guys were super. I had great service by all.