MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Caring, professional. As a person who grew up with the Grady’s I know they would be proud of [the] service you are providing.
- Mr. Robert Hamilton was most caring as was Ashley Cichy (13-84822).
- The woman who took care of my son on the way to the hospital was great (K. Russell). She was funny and tried to ease my son’s nerves, yet very professional and did what she had to do. I was very happy with her service. (13-78443).
- The two paramedics were courteous and very competent.
- Caring and concerned for my privacy. Would use your service again.
- Great and professional.
- Excellent care.
- Job well done.
- Friendly and professional.
- Professional and caring.
- Professional and compassionate x 2.
- Saved my life!
- Your staff were very professional and kind.
- Professional + competent
Apparently we are professional!