MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Professional x 8.
- Good x 4.
- Excellent x 3.
- Considerate x 2.
- Compassionate x 3.
- Efficient x 2.
- They were helpful to me as the wife. Asked if there was someone coming to help me. (13-72584: M. Tuttle, R. Leslie, J. Bush)
- My team was wonderful in listening to my needs in helping them do their job as effectively as possible. I would like to thank each one for their service. (13-76135: C. Chasse, A. Wysocki).
- Kind, efficient and knowledgeable.
- Caring and professional.
- Medic was very professional.
- Excellent, kind, came to check on me with another call.
- Wonderful! Thank you so much.
- I had passed out and was not fully cognizant of some of the questions that I did not answer definitively – Overall experience was satisfactory.
- Professional. Humane.
- Great service.
- Very efficient. Caring with everything.