MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Excellent x 2.
- Very good.
- Professional x 5.
- Very professional.
- Excellent. D. Noyes and K. Chadbourne were wonderful, professional and caring. I felt comfortable and relieved in their care!
- Excellent. The paramedic who took care of me could not have been nicer. Made me feel calm in a scary situation. The driver did a great job of getting me to the hospital. Thank you. I am very grateful (13-59620; M. Weller and J. Rodriguez)
- Was grateful for great help!
- Great! Thank you! The EMTs were wonderful about keeping me calm in a terrifying situation and making sure my children were cared for. They diagnosed me accurately and successfully treated the problem promptly. My heroes. (13-62182; A. Fine and C. Haag).
- Very professional. Thank you for being prompt and having patience when listening to me talk. Wonderful job!!! (13-55125; M. Karr)