MANCHESTER — Additions and renovations to the Ambulance Service of Manchester’s main headquarters, known to employees as “10-1,” continue. As of this writing:
- Construction of the new classroom space is complete, with kitchenette and is awaiting drop down screen and AV equipment.
- The main restrooms are complete and in-service.
- The Medicare and accounts payable sections of the billing office are complete and those billing agents have moved into the new space.
- The ancillary/back hallway has flooring and new door.
- The old men’s and women’s bathrooms have been demolished as well as the hallway walls to make way for a new main lobby.
- The old Medicare billing office and collections area are awaiting demo and construction of a new hallway that passes through from the call-taking area.
The next steps are mainly listed above but include the construction of new offices and hallways, moving the lockers into a new area and completion of a new lobby and main entrance.
The addition and renovation are part of ASM’s continued commitment and investment in the towns it serves.