Forms for Observers and Field Interns
Completion of the following forms prior to arrival at ASM's headquarters will speed the process of registration and assignment to an ambulance for observation.
|Directions and Instructions
Visitor Confidentiality Form
Video Audio Image Release Form
Observers and Field Interns
Aetna and ASM accept and accommodate field interns, students and observers from pre-approved, established programs with which we have a written agreement and/or relationship. We are not able to accommodate members of the general public at this time.
- Field interns, students and observers must be insured by their educational program, outside employer or other third party or program. Aetna and ASM carry no liability for accident, injury, loss or death during observation and field internship.
- It is absolutely essential that all of the above waiver and release forms are completed prior to or upon arrival at the ambulance service by a person over the age of 18 or parent or guardian. No exceptions will be made.
- It is absolutely essential that students be in the uniform required in the Directions and Instructions link above and/or as depicted in the picture to the left. An exception will only be made for students whose programs have a pre-approved alternate uniform. Those students not in compliance with the uniform requirement or without all completed waivers will be turned away.
- Field internships can be fast paced and moderately physically and emotionally demanding. Field interns, students and observers should arrive prepared for the daysâ€™ events.
- All students are encouraged to study our website and blog for details about our company, our service area, our employees and our equipment. If you are riding with us we reserve the right to use video, audio or images of your likeness on our website and in other media.
- Hours for observation are between 5:00am and midnight.